The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Ages well.

I saw this when it first came out, and it remains, to this day, the greatest Justin Bieber joke in history.

Bycicle race Bycicle race

Very funny.

Good.

Demo just having fun Demo just having fun

AWESOME!

I still feel sorry for the doggy.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Quite good,

But the "Floating Island" level always makes me want to hurt millions of people.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Mm-hm

Kinda depressed me, knowing that in real life Ke dollars ha will probably elude the grasp of a giant Rover-the-rubber-balloon-inspired mass of smoke.

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

BRILLIANT!

Absolutely freakin' brilliant.

The riveting, edge-of-your seat story, the action-packed, dynamic, non-linear gameplay, the beautiful, soul-encompassing music- everything about this game is absolutely perfect. No, BETTER than perfect. To paraphrase Roger Meyers, Jr., "next to this, perfection's crap!"

You are Rock Smasher! Smasher of rocks. Your quest: to smash rocks. Sounds simple, you say? Ah, but that is the foolish assumption that we all bear when going into this game. Little do we know that we are headed for a path of both joy and sorrow, of both ecstasy and depression, of both love and heartbreak.

From the very beginning you are faced with an extremely difficult decision: "Which rock should I smash first?" It is at this point that the direction of your gameplay experience can dramatically shift for the remainder of the game. Ther is no turning back.

The people you will meet along the way are absolutely unforgettable, and by the end, you will realize that they have become a part of you, a part of you that will continue to be with you throughout your life.

The neo-minimalist overtones that surround the game are, to put it admittedly glibly, ingenious and the countless subsequent layers of subversion that you, as the player, face are, in a word, brilliant. Every time I play this, I tear up a little. It gets a little better each and every time. The replay value is absolutely incredible.

If I were a woman and if creator "Tomato Soup" were a man, I would in life require, due to this accomplishment alone, that he/she become the father, godfather, grandfather and stepfather of my children. This is, without a doubt, not only the best title I have ever played on Newgrounds- no, not just the best title I have ever played on the internet- but the absolute greatest experience that I have ever had or ever will have in my entire life. Yes, it is all downhill from here. Someone shoot me.

I would give this a 14 out of 10, if I could, but NO HIGHER! Fourteen is enough.

Seriously.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou for the indepth review!